Thursday

Time to refresh!

It's almost spring here in the NW. For me, that means it is time to refresh the ol' wardrobe. I've got the Spring Fashion Fever! After purchasing about what seems like 27 "Spring Fashion" magazines in the last week or so, I feel that it safe to put a label on it.

Since I have been working from home in the past year or so, I have been living out of jeans and comfy cardigans paired with hiking socks. I mean it when I say it is time for a little refresh.  It's been almost 6 months since I have purchased a pair of shoes and those shoes were for a halloween costume.

I like to dress pretty simple but really put my focus on bags, shoes and other accessories.

Enter "The Bag". Here are a handful of wonderful totes and bags that I think would be perfect!





I am so torn on which one to pick. Which one is your favorite?







No comments:

Post a Comment