Saturday

Kenton Street Fair

Yay! It's Kenton Street Fair time!

I don't normally do street fairs...but when I do...It's the Kenton Street Fair!
This little area of Portland is where it all started for Kenton Beadworks. I was so inspired by the history here and how it's an up-and-coming neighborhood.

When I drove down Denver Avenue for the first time, it felt like I had found this secret old town- like a hidden gem in Portland. At the end of Denver Ave. stands a giant version of Paul Bunyan that was actually made across the street from where he stands today.

You should come on down and see him for yourself and be sure to come say hi!. I will be in between N. Schofield and N. Kilpatrick on the west side of Denver Ave. Look for the blue canopy.

See you there!




Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment