Thursday

Tasty Tuesday...Thursday Edition

                                                                   Sauteed Spinach

1 tsp evoo
3 cups spinach
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Dash or two of garlic salt

Warm up the olive oil in a large skillet or a pan with higher sides to hold all of the spinach.
Add the spinach and stir until it is all wilted. You don't have to stir continuously or cook until it is 100% wilted.  I usually remove from the heat and stop stirring until the spinach is 90% wilted.

Optional: 2-3 garlic stuffed green olives-coarsely chopped, or sliced if you'd like. 
I get all OCD and quarter my olives. Sometimes I only add some Parmesan or nutritional yeast. Depends.That is just how crazy I can be. Who in the heck knows what I might put on my sauteed spinach next!

When it's not hot outside, I like my salad warm. Sauteed spinach is a great way to get a bunch of good fuel and be satisfied afterwards.  Do you have a food that you only eat when it is cold/rainy?

Speaking of, it's sunny outside. See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment