Thursday

And so it begins...wedding season!

Related Posts with Thumbnails                                            Here's a little snapshot of what is on the workbench this week. 

This week's theme at Kenton Beadworks has been: Custom Orders! I've been happily working on a handful of custom orders for weddings. The pretty ballet pink Chalcedony briolettes will become substantial chandelier earrings (photos later) for my Cousin who is getting married this summer. The other stones are bridesmaid necklaces for another two weddings.

Some color themes for wedding party jewels this year have been: ombre, pastels and rich jewel tones. I love them all, really. I promise to be better at taking photos of them an posting them here prior to sending them out. Sometimes I just get so excited about getting them to the bride!

Have a terrific day!


No comments:

Post a Comment