Friday

Polaroid love





Guess who just scored a Polaroid Camera? That's right-this gal!
Then, the voice of my Mom popped in my head. "Don't mess around with the camera, kids. The film costs and arm and a leg."
As kids, playing with the Polaroid camera was forbidden. I remember it was brought out for birthdays and holidays. Waiting for the photo to develop was magical. Maybe that is why I bought one for myself to tinker with.

Honestly, I think I must have been inspired by BomoBob on Etsy who has an amazing shop full of colorful, ethereal, and fun photos.  I am totally looking forward to playing around with my new toy once the sun comes back to Portland.
Here is a little somethin' somethin' from said Bomo Bob's Shop :



1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks!
    Now you just have to find some film...

    ReplyDelete