Thursday

New Line in the Works!

photo courtesy of The Gem Bee



Related Posts with ThumbnailsI am so giddy about the new line that is in the works. I can not wait to show it to you all.
Finally, I found a way to use all of the silk thread remnants and these super fancy luxe gems that I recently purchased. It's a simple style that is sure to turn heads and I haven't seen anything like it before.

I'll be sure to post photos here first so you can check them out before they are in the store.
In the meantime, what are your favorite stones? My favorite at the moment is Moss Aquamarine (above).

4 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon this blog and LOVE this necklace! Would love to purchase when it becomes available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is spectacular! Keep us posted on when/where we can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sure to let you know when the necklaces are up in the shop. Hopefully that will be sometime next week!
    Stacy
    www.kentonbeadworks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's up on the site! Here's a shortcut: http://www.etsy.com/listing/48878746/droplets-moss-aquamarine-sterling-silver

    Soon there will be green onyx, mystic labradorite, smoky quartz, and apatite chalcedony versions.

    ReplyDelete