Thursday

Local Show: Crafty Wonderland


It's that time again!
Time to hit Oktoberfest this Saturday, September 12th at Widmer, sleep in the next day, get up, get your Voodoo Doughnut and then head on down to the Doug Fir Lounge to check out Crafty Wonderland on Sunday. You can't fit more Portland goodness than that into a 24 hour period, people! Crafty Wonderland will be open downstairs, from 11-4 on Sunday and I hear there will be a band out on the patio that day too! Doug Fir's FREE Summer concert series called Pickin' on Sundays will be rockin' from 3-7pm. You can check out hot music and cool drink specials out on the Doug Fir patio. What a perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon!!
I'll be peddling my wares with my new display and tons of items I am not listing in my Etsy shop until AFTER Crafty Wonderland. Why? Because I want to see your smiling face in person.
See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment