Thursday

Fall is Upon us


Hooray! I am pleased to announce I am wearing boots today. Beautiful Downtown Portland is suppoed to reach a nice and pleasant 74 degrees today. I woke up this morning to darkness outside and realized that is one of my favorite things about summer; all of the light. I love waking up at 6am (okay, maybe not) and it being light outside and also being able to take the Pug for a walk after dinner. Now my light menu will consist of dark with a side of dark. Boo!
But, I will take however, the fabulous stuff that does come with fall. Let me just list them out, cause I like alot of things about fall:

-chai tea
-leaves changing color
-crisp air
-scarves
-boots and skirts
-curling up by the fire
-tea in general
-quiet mornings
-harvest time
-halloween candy!
-coffee drinks!
-new photo ops
-fall lines-I seem to buy alot of my clothes in the fall.
-having an excuse to hunker down inside

I think that about covers it. Happy Fall!


photo: Scientific American
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

  1. halloween candy: specifically candy corn and mallow creme pumpkins... yum! also, peppermint mochas and eggnog lattes are around the bend!

    ReplyDelete