Tuesday

This recipe will blow your mind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
                                        photo courtesy of  Squidoo/GoodVeg.com

I promise you will love this meatloaf. I have been on a quest to find a meatless meatloaf recipe for some time that isn't full of weird ingredients and I hit the jackpot with this one. Without exaggeration, this is the best meatloaf recipe that I have ever had. It's almost unbelievable that it doesn't contain meat.

Last night, I followed the recipe to a T, except for the onion soup mix; the store that I went to didn't carry the organic version, so I used the good old fashion Lipton version. Best of all, this is a piece of cake to whip up! It only took me about 10 minutes and the loaf-to-be was in the oven!

I also took the loaf out at 45 minutes and put some ketchup on top of 2/3 of the loaf and broiled it for about 7 minutes.  Next time I make this meatloaf, I am most definitely going to try it using a muffin tin. I think that would make for more crispy sides, which were freaking awesome on the loaf.

As of lunch today, the entire loaf is GONE! It was that tasty. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment