Monday

Lemon Love

Related Posts with ThumbnailsWith a camping trip under my belt, a few BBQs with friends and temps in the 90's, summer is here in full effect! Things are literally heating up in the studio too...I was finally able to torch some things last week and I also fell back into my candle addiction.

                                                                           photo courtesy of: Bridge Nine Candle Co.

Hi. My name is Stacy, and I am a candle addict. For real. I used to have them everywhere, but now I only have them in the studio to get rid of that oh-so lovely pickle smell. Enter Bridge Nine Candle Co.! Bridge Nine is a locally ran company that makes DELICIOUS smelling candles made with soy and essential oils. Local and natural-check!

The candles come in all shapes and sizes...I picked up the mega size just to make sure I have enough of that lemon smelling goodness floating about all summer long.

I cannot wait to see what the come up with for a fall scent. You can bet your sweet patooty that it is going to smell amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment