Wednesday

Lemon Love- Continued


As I mentioned before, lemon is one of my favorite scents of summerRelated Posts with Thumbnails. It's refreshing, energizing and so clean smelling. My initial love of lemon came by the way of soap. Yep, soap.

                                                                               photo courtesy of Bloom Decorative Soaps


A couple of years ago, I sat next to the Owner and Mastermind behind Bloom Decorative Soaps at a trunk show and purchased one of everything she had! Guess what everyone received for Christmas!

This little lemon soap blew my mind...it looked like a real lemon. Better yet, it smelled better than the real thing. I still have it next to the sink a year and a half later and it is still going strong. The best part (aside from the lemon smell) is that it leaves my hands soft after washing. 

Julie's work is amazing. Look at extreme detail that she puts into these soaps! They are mini masterpieces! Check this one out:


Lovely, no? The soaps are so pretty that you almost don't want to wash with them! I still have one of her jolly Buddhas on display in my washroom. I think I will save it as a guest soap...

No comments:

Post a Comment