Friday

Let's do the hustle

                                                                                                   www.youtube.com

 ...but without the disco ball and big fluffy hair.
An 88 year old cutie rocks out on her way to the car. Related Posts with ThumbnailsIf you haven't already seen this video...do yourself a HUGE favor and watch it-all the way to the very end. It is SO worth it. My MIL and I watched this over the weekend and we were in tears from laughing so hard.

This weekend I'll be doing my own little happy dance once I get by hands on a Cadbury Egg.
My all time favorite Easter Candy.

I give them up for Lent every year and I am not religious. It's a nice way to not gain 10 pounds by Easter or until grocery stores can get those suckers off of the shelf!

Have a great weekend you guys. 
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment