Tuesday

Tasty Taste-Tay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
                                                                 photo: anna williams for whole living magazine

I wanted to share this zesty soup recipe with you because we made it last night and it was amazing! I've been quite stuffed up and broke out the big guns (read: jalapenos!) to help clear up my nose and sinuses so I can get back into the swing of things.
First, I should disclose that I don't love sweet potatoes and I especially don't care for spicy food, so this was an adventure for me. Heck, I had never even roasted a sweet potato before! The end result was surprisingly delicious and perfect for a cold winter day (and my sinus infection). 
I used Gala apples as suggested but I wasn't able to find any mint, so if you try it with, please let me know how it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment