Monday

It's On Like Chaka Khan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Hey there. I hope you all are well fed and well rested after Turkey Day. I know I am. Now, it is down to business, sussing out the holiday schedule; who gets what and who is going where to get it all done. This year I'm lucky enough to have been able to focus on the Etsy Shop and playing with some different designs. My goal is to list something new every week. For this week, I'm focusing on Turquoise!

I am using up all of the turquoise that I have squirreled away and have enjoyed applying new designs. The above necklace is a more modern approach to one of our best sellers, The Frida. This new silver oxidized chain is pretty awesome; substantial yet light. My favorite thing about Turquoise is that each stone has a story to tell. Each is unique and accents the stone next to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment