Monday

Yoga Goodness

Happy Winter!
Sorry I haven't been updating as much...lots of stuff going on. I hurt my back, celebrated a few weddings, birthdays and took a little trip to the coast. Now that I have caught up with some custom orders, I finally got myself out of the house to do some yoga. My goodness! I am so glad I did.

I want to share with you this fabulous yoga studio in North Portland which has the most amazing feel to it.
There is no way I could accurately describe the feeling of it...in a couple of words: warm and peaceful.
This photo doesn't do it it justice either, it looks so much more homey now with the plants especially with mats on the ground. I love the backdrop and the sun streaming through the curtains.
Most of all, the classes are fabulous. The instructors really do give personalized attention to form of each student in the class and convey instructions in a fluid and clear way.

Now with the holidays upon us, yoga is the perfect way to de-stress and give yourself a little gift of relaxation!
Have a great day!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment