Tuesday

Portland Saturday Market

Related Posts with ThumbnailsIt had been way too long since I had visited the Portland Saturday Market. Luckily a couple of friends dragged me out of the house and we chcked out the new digs on the Waterfront. I like that half of it is still in the old spot though. One of my favorite things that I found was this amazing painter, Dottie Dracos. She creates the most colorful and perfect paintings of animals.
I was drawn to one piece in particular; a painting of a pug that looked almost exactly like our dog:
I couldn't help but chuckle at this piece. He makes the same head tilt when you mention 'walk' or 'treat' around him. You really must check out her site. I'm sure you'll find the perfect gift for Mother's Day, plus she's local!

No comments:

Post a Comment