Wednesday

Nesting

ELFA Organizers via The Container Store




Photo from DesignMom.com
Related Posts with ThumbnailsI've been itching to reorganize my studio at home (aka the craft room) and perused the internets looking for inspiration. I stumbled upon an old friend: The Container Store which was my vice at one point in time. I love organizing and packing-maybe I was a squirrel in a past life.


photo via design sponge, cara of ore studios


                        What does your work space look like? I'd love any ideas and see your inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious if your studio looks anything like the photos in you blog post!
    I have just our office/studio re-arranged, but still, my silver, beads and book-keeping are migrating to other parts of the house and ever so often you hear the swoooosh of the vacum cleaner when an odd bead gets sucked away...
    I love to see tidy workshops, it makes me learn a thing or two about organizing!

    http://navajewellery.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-oficina-interior-design-for-misfit.html

    ReplyDelete