Tuesday

The Big 30



Related Posts with Thumbnails30 days left until we go on vacation! Whaaaaat!!? That's right! The Mister and I are ditching this rain and heading to sunny and majestic Maui!
I'll be turning 30 before we leave and I think that I have found the perfect birthday dress to take with me:
I love the blue color, and how comfy it looks...I already have the perfect sandals to match too! I could go nuts in this Etsy Shop . I love all of the hues and textures. Le sigh.
Gaia Conceptions specializes in eco-friendly line of perfect, easy to wear and custom pieces. She sews each one by hand according to your measurements!
Have you been to Maui? I'd love to hear your recommendations for spots to check out.
In the meantime, I think I should get this amazing sweater to keep me warm until we leave:

No comments:

Post a Comment