Monday

Spring Line- this weekend!




Related Posts with ThumbnailsWhaaaat? Yep! The Spring Line will be up in the Kenton Beadworks shop this weekend! So, what's with the not-so-springlike photo? I had some time on my hands this weekend while making the trip to Beautiful and Scenic Leavenworth, WA for a wedding. We took the train up instead of driving because driving in the snow scares the crap out of me. Plus, we didn't have to use any gas!

The wedding was literally picture perfect. Horse drawn sleighs, fireplace at the lodge and the Bride did an OUTSTANDING job planning the whole shin-dig. We had a great time and hope John and Tana are having a wonderful honeymoon! Congratulations you two love birds!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture! I would love to see that much snow at sometime in my life.

    ReplyDelete