Sunday

Much Love and Thanks!

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI wanted to send a big thank you to all of you who purchased from Kenton Beadworks so far this year!
We were able to donate almost $300 to the local non-profit, Friends of the Children. they hosted a super fun bowl-a-thon this weekend. One of my closest friends has worked there for a few years as a mentor and I can see the difference she has made on a handful of Portland youngsters.

I can't help but think of all of the kids who may have been impacted by not so great parents. I'm eternally grateful that there is a solid organization such as FOTC to help make such a positive impact of these kids and their futures.

My better half and I bowled with our respective teams and had a blast. Thank you again for your support!
For more information on FOTC and how you can help: http://www.friendsofthechildren.org/

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment