Thursday

Last Trunk Show





Related Posts with ThumbnailsHello pretties!
Today, on Twitter I heard this phrase for the first time and shot coffee through my sinuses: "it's colder than a well digger's ass" Not kidding. It's flipping cold outside. Time to start praying for snow. I love snow, so long as there is enough to merit sleeping in.

This week I have been crafting up a storm preparing for my last show, this Saturday at Studio Thirty. If you haven't heard yet, Studio Thirty is the shizzle. Kristenlee is a beauty manipulating GURU. I am honored to have been invited to peddle my wares in the presense of such talent. It's like entering the room of greatness, going into her salon in NE Portland. I highly recommend getting any service you can from her or her talented staff. they're AMAZING! Plus, the products that Studio Thirty carries are top notch, from Kevin Murphy to Alterna, she'll be happy to point you in the right direction. If you are like me, you may be too shy to just bounce into a new salon and start asking questions about which product is right for you. So this Saturday the salon will be putting on a hairstyling event/demo/tips/raffle and trunk show. Come with questions and an open mind and you just may answer all of your burning beauty questions and/or have an idea for a fabulous new 'do like this one:



                                                   This makes me want to go short again!

Here is the scoop: Saturday from 3-7 there will be 6+ top notch local Artisans with their respective designs on display. I'm really looking forward to seeing Nicole Linde's pieces. Here's a sneek peek: http://hungryeyeball.com/artist-gallery/nicole-linde/

I look forward to seeing you there!
Cheers,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment