Thursday

Long De Long Long Long




Related Posts with ThumbnailsI am so excited! I have come up with a new concept. And by new, I'm sure that someone else has done it, but I've never made it myself before. I have to recreate the first necklace I've made, it was so neato that I kept it for myself. However, I decided to post a sneek peek of the beads; I've used 10mm round beads and painstakingly hand knotted each one together using thick silk cord and finished the piece with all sterling silver findings. If you're used to my other designs, this sounds familiar, except for the length; this guy is going to be a long 33-36 inches of semi-precious stone goodness!

With all of the recent requests to re-create my previous best seller, "Flora" I decided to roll with these gorgeous green aventurine beads and of course black onyx and smoky quartz to ensure the necklaces match everything in anyone's closet. Here's to a super duper Thursday!
Cheers!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment